Monday, November 27, 2006

Trader Joe's Rocks

So I heard some news a few weeks ago regarding my status as an ATC hopeful. Yes, I am being actively considered and even better, it's for a position at MCI. That's Kansas City International. I considered this slightly uncanny and therefore encouraging. I believe providence manifests itself in various forms, sometimes being more overt than others. Sadly, being spiritually lazy and at times dense, the overt forms are preferred.

I have been given a rough estimate of six months which seems pretty acurate given the process. There still a ways to go but at least things are moving.

On a musical note (ha ha), Regina Spektor was revealed to me from a crazy kid from Radial Angel several months back. Thanks to a random Ipod selection, I've actually been listening to her stuff for a few weeks now. I like it a lot more than I expected. She's pretty arty, creative and reminds me of a revamped Tori Amos. You know I can't help but leave a sample.
Samson



More normal than some others but pretty.

3 comments:

ROBBIE THE ROBOT said...

Providence....or divine intervention...or prayers were answered (specifically mine, I don't care, I'll say it!) either way we will be happy to have you back in our physical, world. The virtual one has it's cons.

Stef said...

That is awesome... I am happy for you :) Sad to see you go when it happens, but still happy that things you have been desiring are coming reality!

ROBBIE THE ROBOT said...

Where's Wis?