Saturday, May 13, 2006

My very first blog post....

Oh, the possibilities for the first entry. Does this set the precident for subsequent posts? This whole thing is still a little obsure yet interesting to me. My good friend C's blog made me realize how easily I can stay informed in her life and thoughts. This has inspired me to take the blog leap. I have already grappled with the reality of further disconnectedness in personal interaction as a result of these things but ultimately many a conversation has spurred from my blog leeching. So here's the start of the experiment......

3 comments:

pondering_c said...

hey. post something!

Anonymous said...

yeah... slacker!

Wis said...

Give me a break. It's finals week. Ok, so we went to Santa Monica after my final today but still I'm busy here folks. No, really.