Monday, August 07, 2006

Bob Burnquist is a Hottie

So, I made good use of my time this weekend and watched X-Games. It was pretty bad ass. I'm not much of a sporty person but I love seeing the unreal progressions these athletes make year after year. If you missed the broadcasts, I definitely recommend catching the recaps on ESPN. I've included a few highlights just to whet the appetite. Of course, I'm always going to be partial to skateboarding but Pastrana's moto x double back flip was madness. Danny Way is a legend. He brought big air to xgames three years ago and has rightly won gold every time. Too bad Shaun White couldn't quite stick the 1080 for best vert trick but he got very close. I could say more but I may sport myself out.

Danny Way 2006 X Games Skateboard Big Air Backflip Gold


Travis Pastrana - Double Backflip At X Games 12 Recap

4 comments:

pondering_c said...

i'm completely weirded out by this post. you and sports, even the extreme kind...i had no idea.

ROBBIE THE ROBOT said...

you are right Bob Burnquist is a Hottie.

ROBBIE THE ROBOT said...

Why is Danny Way sooo good?
That guy is nuts. Did you see him drop into a vert ramp from a helicopter? Or launch over the Great Wall of China?

ROBBIE THE ROBOT said...

Shaun White has a HP commercial out right now that is cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4mStrgvzXs