Friday, June 09, 2006

Gratuitous Use of Prepositions is Fun Because Sentences can Last Forever If You Keep Using Them

Another week with not much to show for it except I have become a very diligent blog commenter. What an accomplishment!

At this point, I can say the sometimes all too dirty Cali air is getting to me. I've been sickly all week with allergy, throat, mucus, asthma funk. I woke up at 6 this morning and proceeded to cough, hack, snot, weeze and groan for about an hour. When I did go back to sleep and woke up too late again, my head did not feel so great, like something might have exploded during all the coughing. Anyway, enough bitching I'm really just being a baby.

I think today is new computer day which is exciting. I still have to look some stuff up to further justify the purchase I already know we'll make because I am super anal, make sure I get the best bang for my buck kind of girl, but ultimately I think we'll end up at the apple store in Pasadena later. You know I used to be all over mail ordering but just about everything comes from here which means sales tax + shipping. The super thrifty anal gal in me rejects this concept entirely.

The impending outing to Pasadena of course makes me think of food. Will it be McCormick & Schmick's for their rocking happy hour food and lemon drop martinis (Kyle, this is the place with the super good fresh lemonade) or will it be Panda Inn for some yummy asian food (sweet & pungent chicken with house ginger ale)? Computers and food, I'm way too much of a spoiled American.

I need to find more interesting things to talk about. I'm boring myself.

Side note: I put a different link for Eddie's blog. He said he would also start posting back on his blogspot since I complained about not being able to post stuff on Xanga. So harass Eddie when you get the chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sing to the tune of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat": About, above, across, after, against, among, around, at, before, besides, between, by, down, during, except, for, from, in, into, near, of, off, on, over, through, to, towards, under, up, with, within, without. The wonders of California education, ladies and gentlemen I present the Preposition Song, which I remember from 6th grade.

Macs rule, I am vexed at work because we went w/ microsoft based system, thus harware. At least we use Mozilla instead of Explorer.

From what I know, Brent is a "the Lemonade place" kinda guy, you appear to be the sushi adventurous one.

I kinda harassed Eddie through Brent's blog, if you call harassment telling him I unsuccessfully tried to resond to his dead person / homeless person blog. What can I say, I am diplomatic.

Hope your outing went well

Kyle