Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'm Here To Be Served




































There were some interesting sights at the chalk festival. A pretty good variety on all levels, I suppose. I still think Brent should have totally applied to be in it. He would have been an asset. It was nice to go there with three couples from bible study. The dinner fiasco sucked. I’m amazed at the level of apathetic customer service I’ve experienced around here. The Island’s in Pasadena has officially been banned.

2 comments:

Stef said...

Bummer about dinner... where did you all end up eating? We so wish we could have had no distractions to be able to enjoy adult conversation more. :) Thanks for inviting us all. The art was amazing. I would have loved to have seen Brent work!

Stef said...

How do you get people to be "people" on your blog? Like you have us on there and Carrie and Bill?